Friday, October 11, 2013

Halloween House *photo heavy

Ah Halloween, the air is crisp, the leaves are crunchy and children easily scared. A magical time of year!
I want to start a set of classy halloween decorations, classy being a word I don't use lightly! I bought 2 of these houses from Cardznscrapz as Christmas presents so had to forgo one for my project. I painted the edges with a silver dauber and then stamped with black script in versamark  and covered it in Chillingworth Manor paper *warning not every box or even both sides are the same so measure each side!
I bought the new Doc Who magazine because it had the Weeping Angel in it and needed somewhere to house her so it was all perfect! I used a few other bits I had lying around and added Peter the armless Skeleton, poor Peter can't remember where he left them. Don't you hate that!
I'll just put this up because my motion activated flashing neon skull heads, I did mention classy decorations didn't I?










6 comments:

  1. Oh wow, just love all the detail. The weeping angel is fantastic, a great find :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She's creepy alright ;) didn't stop mr lining her up with dr who & making them kiss!

      Delete
  2. Thanks Chris, I'm loving your upcycled furniture. They look amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you're keeping this up all year round! I don't think I'd be able to put it away until next year!

    ReplyDelete