Wednesday, July 10, 2013

1 swap, 2 tags, 1 selfish crafter

 Create with Kate facebook page are holding an alphabet swap and I decided to have a play around to see what I could come up with. I made this tag first



quickly fell in love with in and decided to make a replicate to send off. So I made this one...

and loved this one more so now have to decide. The glossy accents on the clock on the bottom isn't dry yet but I know it will be as lovely and shiny as the top clock when it's finished.
First world crafter problems- I can't choose between my tags to give to someone uhhh

2 comments:

  1. They both look great, I'd be happy to get either in a swap (whcih doesn't help you deicde!).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful tags. Love the colour gradient & balloon face in the first and the brighter balloon & checkerboard embossing in the second. Tough choice, you may have to make a third! :)

    ReplyDelete