Saturday, January 5, 2013

Happiness Jar

I took a big jar of peppers from Lidl, ate the aforementioned peppers and scrubbed the jar. It's a thing doing the rounds at the minute to have a jar to put happy thoughts in. Since I do Reasons to be Cheerful on Facebook I thought this would be a good way to get me out of a slump sometimes. I coloured the jar with alcohol inks, even though it looks like it's full of beetroot right now. 

The lid, i covered in washi tape and painted it, stamped and covered in a medium to seal it. My first happy affirmation is I want to do a tray of lovely tiles like I saw in Annes today, I could have sat and looked at them all day!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful, really love the idea behind it too. I have plenty to be happy about, sometimes you just need reminding!

    ReplyDelete