Thursday, November 1, 2012

Introducing my new scrap corner woop woop!

Finally got it installed yesterday and still trying to get all my bits straight but ohhh look at it in all it's glory!
I decided to go the Besta range from Ikea, with 3 overhead presses and one tall press. The desk is the 120cm from the Besta range. 

My Helmer which I LOVE it fits all my accessories like all my dies in one drawer, inks in the other etc but it's so dinky. Shame Eli has learned how to open it and so far I've found his bottle and a cow in one of the drawers.

Th presses are very spacious and the flexibility allows me to move the shelves around to suit my needs.
How cute are the spice jars filled with buttons? I did it by colour, I don't even have that many buttons so I have a jar of thumb tacks just to fill it up!

I heard from a reliable source that the desk marks easily so with some oil cloth I had left over from our kitchen table I slapped some on top! (Look at the matching red bin...seriously I'm in love)



With under press lights and a lovely big desk light even at night time I will have enough light so I won't have to squint or temper drag the table under the only light in the room.
So that's it, the place where my heart can settle and create to it's little desire. So so happy :)

4 comments:

  1. oh its lovely, I absolutely love it! Seriously need to get mine sorted out now, I'm currently working on the kitchen table cos the craft table is piled high with papers and bits and projects! Enjoy, enjoy, you deserve it, and I'm looking forward to seeing the first creations in your new space :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous crafty space. Love the red- for creativity & passion! Enjoy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it so much. I'm definitely going for the same thing, it looks gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Louise, thanks for leaving a comment on my blog. I can see why you chose this range, its very neat! Love the red drawer stack, I am definately heading to Ikea, een if it is a 3 hour drive each way!

    ReplyDelete