Monday, October 8, 2012

My double Halloween tag

When I say double I mean it's twice the amount of fun, you might only pay for one seat but you will only use the edgeeeee (I'm reading that in a super trucks demo voice). Inspired by the amazing Shelly Hickox during my semi insomniac nights I saw it and knew I had to try it! 
Using a large sheet of watercolour paper I cut out a tag 9 X 17cm folded in half and then trimmed it into shape, cut back biscuits and fizzy drinks and made it a lean double tag. I embossed, painted, sprayed and tickled until I got the right colour combo (BTW how fricking gorgeous is my crackle embossing folder), G45 clocks just snipped out and a little bottle filled with glitter attached with a string and spit.


When it opens I covered the back piece with the Holiday pack from Mr Tim and added the on the edge die cut graveyard and tree for a lovely gothicy look.
Charles was stamped and placed on a folded piece of card that's a highly guarded secret but I'll tell you if you ask. The happy halloween is from the same stamp set and tags cut out of it. I officially love that skull... thinking how to incorporate it into Amy's wedding invites.
I won the autumn challenge from Crafting Ireland at GBCE at the weekend with this tag, so woooooo!

No comments:

Post a Comment