Wednesday, August 15, 2012

New pti stamps

So I saw a picture today that says a friend helps you to craft shop, a good friend helps you to hide it! Convinced Emma is my enabler, I only had my pti order today & was putting another in for inks!

 

This is the new pti shutterbug die which has the cutest pull down tag like a Polaroid. I don't think I've ever loved a stamp set as much!

 

This lo on the other hand.... Really thought I wanted blank Cardstock but I'm not feeling it. It's missing something, I'll have to try again I think!

1 comment:

  1. I'm more than prepared to take the bullet on that one. I know I'm an enabler!! The inks are a necessary evil though. There's no point having lovely stamp sets if you don't have lovely inks ;) That chevron paper goes so well with that card, love it. I find a blank 12x12 is an awful lot of blank to deal with, never works for me!

    ReplyDelete