Monday, July 9, 2012

Rainy, wet summer tag

 
While crafting yesterday with Anne (it was so nice to be responsibility free and drink my tea without random bits of plastic food being dunked in it) I found it hard to get down & actually do something. I made this tag just before I had to run off to reality again & just love this stamp, he looks like most of the people in Ireland looking out at the rain since..oh I don't know the 1800's. My fence pti die and new do crafts bunting stamp, love this :) the rest if the stamps are too floral for me but think the bunting is worth it! Tied with a strip of burlap, not as technique filled as I like but Percy cheered me up!

 

2 comments:

  1. Love that bunting and dog stamp. He is so detailed. The raindrop background is gorgeous as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this tag, so much detail, just fab xxx

    ReplyDelete