Sunday, September 11, 2011

Few layouts of Eli-who else



I just realised I have nearly 4 full albums of this boy before his first birthday, think I had better slow down a bit. Although my scrapping time has been cut to none lately it's still nice to get a few bits done even though they feel rushed and it was more about getting the photo onto the page.
I used Bo Bunny stack and can't remember for the life of me what it was called, love the bright colours of it and makes for easy scrapping because there's not much you can do with it being busy!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lou, great to see you on sat, i'm definately going to have to take a leaf out of your book and speed scrap! I haven't even done one album and philip is three!! Love the lo esp the wanted one Hopefully see you at the next crop on the 8th!
    xxCathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous layouts Lou :) Your wee man is as cute as ever!!

    I hang my head in shame as my 'baby' boy is now 5 and I still haven't completed his first album!!

    ReplyDelete