Friday, March 18, 2011

Freeze a moment in time

I took part in the challenge over at Scrap the Boys this month, which was Freeze a moment in time and you had to use numbers or a date in it. I scrapped a photo I had been meaning to do for a while and this seemed perfect. I always feel Eli will look back on his birth scrap pages and wonder why I didn't do any typical baby pages. His welcome page was him in his incubator and while I never want to hide it away from him I wanted one that wouldn't be so frightening. 1.02 was the time he was born, not the radio station I was listening to at the time! I used my new PTI stamps for the journalling circles and a lovely gold paint Anne gave me for my birthday as the background. Of course the clouds you shout, but of course, they are adorable!

The journalling tag reads:
Everybody has a story-yours was just a little more eventful to start. I hope it will mould you into a strong person who will never take 1 day for granted- knowing that the first few days of your life every second, minute and hour was a bonus & we were so thankful x

3 comments:

  1. Oh yes I get the clouds! Totally cute and required for sure.. The photo is divine. My twins were prem and theier time in hospital and incubators was what started me scrapping in the first place!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lou I am loving all your work and this latest LO is so adorable !!
    BTW I have left you a little something on my blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that photo so much, just beautiful. The gold paint gives the LO a really dreamy feel or something, so pretty :)

    ReplyDelete